Wow..I'm really terrible at this keeping resolution thing. I think next years will be to work on my resolution keeping skills! Anyway, life has an amazing way of twisting and turning and making things make sense, doesn't it? I've recently started taking college classes so I can officially be called a graphic artist..well soon I will be anyway ! It was always one of my hang ups of not having any "official" background in art. I'll finally have the education to back me up, I'm very excited !!! Or at least I was until I started reading all of the work and remembering that I'm not 18 anymore! Ah well, I'll get through it!
Oh, I also wanted to thank you guys for the encouraging emails, your opinions have been very helpful and are very appreciated. I'm obviously new to this and definitely need all of the help that I can get :)
I'll eventually get the hang of getting all of my more intelligent, entertaining babble down into blog form !I just seemed to keep adding layer after layer and then layer after layer of flowers. Some were from Prima and some where just strays from the wedding aisle in Hobby Lobby.
No comments:
Post a Comment